Marie Mutsuki Mockett is a writer whose memoir Where the Dead Pause, and the Japanese Say Goodbye appeared in 2016. Her work in progress, American Harvest: God, Country and Farming in the Heartland, follows her journey through seven red agricultural states in the company of evangelical Christian harvesters.
Marie Mutsuki Mockett
- Here Are the 13 New Books You Should Read in April
- Briefly Noted – “American Harvest,” “Sick Souls, Healthy Minds,” “Afterlife,” and “Our Riches.”
- The 20 Must-Read Fiction and Nonfiction Books of the Summer
- Meet the heartland Evangelicals who feed America
- Author Mockett to read virtually from award-winning book